Friday, September 17, 2004

A Tribute to Bluemoon

TGIF yeah yeah yeah! Work today was busy; did alot of QC on coursewares and vetted design documents (such tight dateline especially when you are running concurrent projects, bah!). Nonetheless, managed to squeeze some time (basked in the sun while at it!) and help a colleague run errands (poor girl, still recovering from her fractured leg; since she had alot of heavy stuff to carry, offered a hand) :)

Had a good chat with a close pal. Despite our busy schedule at work or what happened in the past, its always heartwarming when we take the time to hear stories (or read blogs) of how we each 'grow up' at our own pace through happiness, successes, trials and tribulations. Thanks, "Bluemoon" for taking the time to say "Hi" and asking "How are you?". I am so glad that life is kind to you and I pray that you'll always have happiness. Do remember:

"Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." - Aesop

Just last night, another friend of mine gave me her vote of confidence. Her words were still ringing in my head, "You'll be alright; you are a strong girl." The lyrics from Richard Marx, "Eternity" clearly defines the kind of friends I have (and how blessed I am to have them in my life; can't thank God enough):

Il ya des jours ou par amour on oublie tout,
Le fou, les guerres, le chaos, les remous.
Rien ne sera jamais plus fort que nous.

On a la foi qui peut deplacer les montagnes,
Et nos pensees qui toujours se rejoignent.
Tu sait que meme au loin, je t'accompagne.

J's'rai la pour toi.
Tu peux compter sur moi,
Comme un ami que jamais ne t'oublie,
Chaque jour de ta vie,
Y'aura en moi,
Toujours un peu de toi.
Fidele comme une ombre qui te suit,
Chaque jour de ta vie.

1 comment:

Juth said...

Wow! Is it a tribute to me, right? :) It's such a honor that Azzah wrote about me. Anyway I try to write my blog in English so you can read how I am. Miss you. Byebye.